Wednesday, July 14, 2010

4 best pics (from today)


Dad and I went on a walk because we arrived in San Juan early.  We thought we were supposed to meet the team early, but there was no meeting today!  We were walking on a road that had ferns growing up the walls! 


We went to the potter's house and I got to paint a butterfly.  
I'm taking it home tomorrow!




On our walk we saw a basket weaver stripping bamboo chutes into  strips.  Then he used the strips to weave a basket.

I really miss Matthy and Isaiah and Mama.

4 comments:

Cyn said...

I'm sure your family is missing you too, but how wonderful that you are sending pictures and updates home to them every night.
I absolutely LOVE your butterfly! You did a fantastic job!
Your pictures are great! How beautiful it must be there.
The bamboo also looked neat and I bet it was incredible to watch him work. He probably was incredibly fast too!

Unknown said...

Sienna, I love seeing your beautiful face. I miss you too. We all do. I know Matthias will be thrilled to see you!
Hugs!
Mama

Nicole @Team Pipkin said...

Oh Sienna...I love the photo with you on that beautiful road. I'm sure your family can't wait to see you and give you a great big hug.

Rebecca Unfried said...

Happy 10th Birthday Sienna!! I hope that you had a wonderful day today! What a wonderful little lady you are becoming!! We love you!